yknow who needs some support? aromantic people.we grow up in a society where we’re taught that being in love is the best thing in the world and falling in love and getting married and having kids is literally the only thing you should want in life. and for aromantic people, or anyone on the aromantic spectrum, that’s just really, really shitty.
i make myself laugh, i should date me
"your whole ass is out in those shorts"
J.C Leyendecker preliminary studies
oh oops it’s leyendecker day I guess. Wow these are great, no complaints. I love artists that can combine a realistic eye for three dimensional form with cartoonish exaggeration.
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
back to school commercials
back to school commercials after graduation
why do teenage boys care about if a girl is a virgin or not like are you that eager to be the first to disappoint me